Followers

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Coffee and Cream with Stamping Sensations

My card today was made for the challenge over at Stamping Sensations which this month is Coffee and Cream. The stamp set that I have used is from Chocolate Baroque - As Free As A Bird. I made a 6x6 card base using some brown card and also used the same colour for my matting. I then stamped onto cream card using Brushed Corduroy distress ink for my main image and also the background. For the background I used the tail feather of another stamp from the set. I was tempted to distress the edges of both the background and the main image but in the end decided that I liked as it was, uncoloured in any way.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

14 comments:

Aquarius said...

A lovely subtle effect and so right for the coffee and cream challenge

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Sue, a beautiful image and lovely design - very effective using the same colour throughout.
Pauline
x

Viv said...

A really pretty stamp Sue which sits perfectly atop the stamped background.
Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

Barb said...

A beautiful card Sue using that lovely stamp and the background stamping looks great. Barbxx

Sue - said...

Beautiful! Love the coffee and cream.

rachel said...

beautiful work Sue - really lovely card - hugs Rachel x

Sally H said...

A beautiful coffee and cream creation! Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month, Sue, and good Luck!

Carol L said...

I love how the flourishes/feathers carry over from the image panel to the background! Beautiful!

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Very pretty and elegant card, love it. Take care xx

aussie aNNie said...

Love this Sue, beautiful stamp too. xx{aNNie}

laurie said...

So soft and pretty!

Sarn said...

Lovely coffee and cream card Sue. Pretty stamp xxx

scrappymo! said...

I like the look of this coffee and cream card. Great image too...

brenda said...

Very belatedly Sue, but couldn't miss the chance of taking a peek at your lovely card and thanking you for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x