Followers

Friday 6 January 2017

Zucchini At The Butterfly Challange

My card today is for a fairly new to me challenge blog, Butterfly Challenge. When I say new to me this will be the second time that I've entered anything, but the blog itself has sat in my sidebar for many months with the intention of me taking part. When I saw what the challenge was this month I was a bit stumped, but thanks to Valery, who runs the Butterfly Challenge, she has put up a description of the colour Zucchini, which is hues of yellow through to hues of green. Then I wondered if I had anything that looked like it could be this colour. In the end I found everything that I needed for this card in my scrap box with the exception of the base card which came from my stash (if I hadn't already entered into Pixies Snippets Playground this week this card would have been ideal).



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

14 comments:

brenda said...

I had the same worries about the colour Sue but reading the description and looking at your card it seems to fit the bill perfectly and really like the fresh colours.

B x

Mrs A. said...

Oh goodness me this card is perfect sue. I love everything you have done on here. Colours are so zucchini. Have you been down the vegetable patch! Lol. Thankyou so much for fluutering by my challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Sue, such a pretty butterfly and your Zucchini colours are lovely.
Pauline
x

aussie aNNie said...

Love this Sue, I must admit I was a bit stumped when I read the challenge so not made anything but you have fitted the bill perfectly.xx{aNNie}

Aquarius said...

I'd say these colours are just right and great that you found bits and pieces to make the card.

Liz said...

Super card Sue, perfect for Mrs A's challenge. xx

Flo Langley said...

Happy New Year Sue. Wishing you and your family all the best for 2017. Beautiful card.
Hugs Flo x

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Very Beautiful, I love the colours. Happy New Year, Shirleyxx

rachel said...

aw this is beautiful Sue - I adore the background - gorgeous! Hugs rachel x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Wow, Sue this is simply superb, I've been very bad in entering the butterfly challenge.. I used to be better. Love yours indeed... brilliant creation.
Thanks for sharing your inspiration,
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Tina Z. said...

great creations, I love the background, it is stunning.
Thank you for joining us at the Butterfly Challenge.

mamapez5 said...

We were all a bit stumped by the colour, but you have hit the nail on the head. Lovely background, lovely white daisies and a beautiful butterfly. well done. Kate x

scrappymo! said...

You filled the Z brief well. That background DP is perfect with your butterfly!

scrappymo! said...

You filled the Z brief well. That background DP is perfect with your butterfly!